Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Beet Brownies
Author: Gluten Free If You Please
Recipe type: Dessert
Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- 3 eggs
- cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 can sliced beets
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a Nutribullet or blender, puree the canned beets for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, almond milk and honey into beet puree mixture. Puree for an additional 10 seconds.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredient bowl and mix well.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack before enjoying!